Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Stop Making a Movie of It (Ooooh it's Just My Style...)

It has recently come to my attention that I am not the only squaregirl who has a major soft spot for The Lightning Seeds, and their biggest hit single, "Pure." DJ practice always takes place at the home of squaregirl Kristen because, well, she is the only one of us currently in posession of DJ equipment, and has enough space to not make her neighbors want to call the cops when said equipment is being used at a high volume. Not only did she not complain about hearing the last minute of this song fade into the first minute of The Field Mice song, "Fabulous Friend" (so that the very best place to start the latter could be determined,) I believe that she sang along to, "Pure," (and simple... sorry) every time. This is one one of oh so many reasons that I am so happy that I work with this person. She also pointed out that the video was adorable so naturally I had to find it as soon as I got home. It is, in fact, adorable. Does anyone else have a bit of a crush on Ian Broudie after watching this?

Surely, watching this video is one of the better ways to begin one's Wednesday morning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww - i'm happy i'm with you too sqg M!
good god i love this song!