Sunday, March 30, 2008

Not Running Around Nearly Enough These Days...

I thought things would be slightly closer to normal by now, but as it turns out, they're not even close. Until conditions improve, I'm afraid that I lack the perspective to pipe in as a "girl about town." Really though, this guy, and this guy amongst so many others have plenty more valuable things than me to say about where you should spend your money. You're not really missing out on, well, anything by not having me pipe in on every show that I can find on any given week. I will continue to point out any shows that appear as though they'll be particularly fantastic. I will also continue to beat you over the head (in a nice way) about the fact that you really should spend more time listening to The Tartans. Even when they play a show through technical dificulties at 12:30 on a Sunday night/ Monday morning their songs leave you with a giant grin on your face, and contemplating the idea of dancing when you'd genuinely felt like collapsing only moments before. Did anyone else see any shows this weekend. Good, mediocre, or cringe inducing? Please tell us about them!

No comments: