Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Said Hey Kids (Hey Kids!) - 4/4 - 4/6

If you're looking for something to do this weekend that involves standing around and listening to music, might I make a few suggestions?

Squaregirls' long time loves Princeton open for The Ruby Suns, and Le Loup. I've not listened too much to either headlining band, but I've read good accounts of their tour so far. The Ruby Suns seem particularly intriguing as they seem to be influenced in almost equal measures by African music, and the Beach Boys. This show is taking place at the Echo on Saturday April 5th.


Then on Sunday April 6th, this is happening:




Much mention has been made here about how much we adore Le Switch so I won't go on about it any more. I will say that they are a band that you should see live as often as you can. We also happen to be DJ- ing this event, so please drop by and say hello.


Oh, and Languis are at Pehrspace on Friday April 4th. Another band that you should see live as often as you can, only Languis provides you with slightly fewer opportunities.

No comments: